« Home | X marks the spot » | Yeh hai Mumbai meri jaan » | The Past and the future Us » | Boot Polish » | Ganapati » | Miracles » | Temporary Hiatus » | I weep » | Earth was sad » | Chodu - Fifth generation »

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hide and seek

dscf2689_750

Sorry for the extra-long break everyone. I didn't really have the time and enthusiasm to take pictures.
Mumbai was in the path of annular solar eclipse on 3rd oct, but it was cloudy that evening and I missed the eclipse. The sun came out briefly during the fag end of the eclipse period. An interesting piece- reminds me of fight between good and evil, light and darkness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Golu said...

nice to have ya back :)

10/10/05 8:49 am  
Blogger Pavan said...

I guess i m too late to be posting this reply... but well... nice pic dude!

19/11/05 8:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.