« Home | A Picture is worth.... » | Mehendi » | Anchored » | Hide and seek » | X marks the spot » | Yeh hai Mumbai meri jaan » | The Past and the future Us » | Boot Polish » | Ganapati » | Miracles »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Strike

img_0127_750

Hello people. Its been another long break. I went home for a fortnight, hibernated throughout january and finally got off my butt towards feb end. I got the best new year's gift from my brother, a canon powershot S2 IS. Its an awesome camera. Thanks VJ. I dedicate this pic to you.

Moral of the pic - The board is set. Strike with all your might.
(By the way, the hand belongs to Shreyas Kenkre a.k.a Kekde)

1 Comments:

Blogger vishnoi said...

kekde the bhai ... playing carrom b4 plotting to kill some one... sounds interesting :D

12/2/06 1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.